Sunday, July 24, 2011

ONE DIRECTION




ONE DIRECTION.
members:
*niall HORAN (16)
*Zain Malik (18)
*Liam Payne ( 16)
*Harry StyleS (16)
*louis



The meaning of the name Zayn is Beautiful.
The origin of the name Zayn is Arabic.

The meaning of the name Harry is Army Ruler.
The origin of the name Harry is English.

The meaning of the name Louis is Famed Warrior.
The origin of the name Louis is German.

The meaning of the name Liam is Strong-willed Warrior.
The origin of the name Liam is Irish.

The meaning of the name Niall is Champion.
The origin of the name Niall is Irish.
Source: rekee

one dream.one band. ONE DIRECTION. one year.
It's been a year since one direction were formed at X-factor competition.
And its just last night while while i'm checking on my Tumblr DASHBOARD ..a cute guys caught my attention this so called the One direction. Immediately type it on google and then...roarrrrrrr.. I love them.|voice|appeal|eyes|hair| ahhhh..

I love harry and zain.



I wish the best for all of you guys. I hope one day you'll be as big as the NSYNC,BSB AND WESTLIFE and travel around the world,release some albums and we'll BRING it to the TOP. :)

1 comment: